Mar 26, 2009

Who I am

In life we are lit by the events and things we experience in the physical, mental, and supernatural (spirit). It is all of these that make me but what defines me. Out of everything I have experienced what truly defines me?

In the past and for most of present I have allowed others to tell me; who, what, where, when, and how to be. These are just superficial scratches as to the insight of me. Under all that people have told me still lies the question of Who I am ?

After high school the schooling I needed could not be found in a college lab or university textbook. The education I needed was to be found in life and its experiences! Even then a lack of Self Esteem on my behalf led me down a destructive path, but I was too lost to realize it.
The path started out innocent and easy, there where familiar people along the start of the path giving advice that a novice journeyer would think beneficial. I welcomed that advice for a while and it even seemed to work. After many miles, the people were gone but the only voices I heard were theirs. What happened to my voice what happened to me.

No comments: